Circle W Sports is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. If you enjoy sports, making sales, meeting and closing new customers; finding solutions for marketing objectives; than this could be the job for you. As an Account Executive at Circle W Sports, you have the opportunity to represent an up-and-coming sports technology start-up.
- Responsible for increasing the company’s gross revenue by developing new business and growing existing business accounts with local and regional clientele.
- Able to meet individual sales goals and objectives.
- Develop working relationships with new clients / partners.
- Create sales packages / presentations to pitch prospective clients.
- Represent Circle W Sports in the local and regional community and to conduct good business practices that benefit potential clients while adhering to the company’s needs and standards.
- Basic knowledge of sports and content management systems.
- Provide motivation as an aggressive self-starter while being able to work effectively independently and within team environment.
- Must demonstrate effective business communication skills and sound decision making abilities.
- Must be able to uncover and identify client needs while providing sound business solutions and recommendations.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Track record a self-starter and ability to exceed goals and objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office; Word; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Send an email with a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject of the email.
Circle W Sports is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.