Circle W Sports is looking for an Account Executive to join our team. If you enjoy sports, making sales, meeting and closing new customers; finding solutions for marketing objectives; than this could be the job for you. As an Account Executive at Circle W Sports, you have the opportunity to represent an up-and-coming sports technology start-up.
- Responsible for increasing the company’s gross revenue by developing new business and growing existing business accounts with local and regional clientele.
- Able to meet individual sales goals and objectives.
- Develop working relationships with new clients / partners.
- Create sales packages / presentations to pitch prospective clients.
- Represent Circle W Sports in the local and regional community and to conduct good business practices that benefit potential clients while adhering to the company’s needs and standards.
- Basic knowledge of sports and content management systems.
- Provide motivation as an aggressive self-starter while being able to work effectively independently and within team environment.
- Must demonstrate effective business communication skills and sound decision making abilities.
- Must be able to uncover and identify client needs while providing sound business solutions and recommendations.
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Track record a self-starter and ability to exceed goals and objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office; Word; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply
Send an email with a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject of the email.
Circle W Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.